6.27.2011

Heads up!

 The first chapter of my book, Glory Paid to Ashes, will be posted very soon! The rest of the chapters will be posted in excerpts. If you like them, and want to read more, I ask that you purchase them from Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle, shoot me an email and I'll see if we can work something out.
If the world worked my way, I would let all of you read my work for free. Unfortunately, grocery stores and the like don't feel the same; and absolutely refuse to exchange food for books! (shame on them). So, as you can imagine, most writers can't make a living off of their works, and they are forced to have other jobs as well. I too have other jobs, and use precious, very sparse, spare time to write because I enjoy it, but a writer's gotta eat too, and an energetic body means and energetic brain; so...if you want more of my stories, please DO "feed the animal" or human...you get the point.

All of my writing excerpts will be able to be found here on fictionpress.com as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment